Coggeshall Road, Braintree, Essex, CM7 9DW
View Larger Map
From junction 8 of the M11, take the A120 East towards Braintree.
At the Coggeshall Road roundabout, take the first exit onto Coggeshall Road.
Go straight at the first rounda- bout and after approximately 300m
turn right into the road leading to the park.
Situated in the rolling countryside of North Essex, the Braintree District is perfectly placed to explore the highways and quiet byways of the county.
For runners, walkers and cyclists there are many nature reserves, parks, published walks and rides available.
Braintree Golf Club is a short drive from the park, as are numer- ous other sporting facilities such as lawn bowling, fishing, horse riding and even gliding!
• Doctor’s surgery: 0.9 miles, 18 minutes walk
• Dental practice: 1 mile, 20 minutes walk
• Chemist: 0.9 miles, 18 minutes walk
• Post office: 0.6 miles, 10 minutes walk
• Nearest shop: 2 minutes walk
• Nearest Tesco supermarket: 0.3 miles, 7 minutes walk
• Nearest bus stop: Park entrance
• Nearest train station: 1.2 miles
• Freeport Braintree shopping outlets: only 2.2 miles
• Braintree town centre: 1.2 miles, 22 minutes walk
A bus stop is situated at the entrance to the park, with buses to Braintree town centre and Colchester.
Coaches are also available to London and further afield. The mainline rail station in the town centre has regular services to London.
Stansted Airport is 18 miles from Kingsmead park.